DETOX! DETOX! DETOX! Naturally, Gently…..
There are many natural ways to assist our bodies in detox, which is a completely natural function. Some people are very careful about bringing chemicals into their homes, and use mainly green cleaners, and natural products.
Toxins are in our air, food, land and water. Land – many homes and building have high radon levels. Air – air traffic has become very popular and this is causing many more chemicals in our air. Our water is virtually full of chemicals, as well as drugs from various sources. Read the contents of any food, personal care products used on your body (such as shampoos, conditioners, soaps, etc.), and cleaning products. These all contain many different chemicals and it is rather hard to find true organic, non-chemical based products like soap and shampoo. Some people even make their own, and there are many ways to do this on the internet also. Cleaning products for our homes have the same problem. Green products make better choices in terms of health and air quality.
Easy, Natural Ways to Detox and Move Toxins practiced by many people –
1. Coffee Breaks – better known as coffee enemas and highly recommended by naturalists.
2. Skin Brushing – using a natural bristle, long-handled brush with a very light touch. Skin is our largest detox organ!
3. Netti Pot – high recommended by naturalists
4. Water Consumption – good, clean, filtered water
6. Ionic Cleanse Detox Footbath – perhaps the easiest way to gently move toxings.
7. Far Infared Mineral Lamps
8. Ozonated Water
9. Raw Food
10. Green Cleaners
The choices are many, and it is a personal choice.
Contact Helen Now!
Please visit my other sites –