ZYTO™ Biotechnology Scans –
The Wave of Future Health!
ZYTO™ is like a giant mouse attached to a an internet-based program that ‘reads’ all the frequencies in the body. Every living thing has a energetic frequency and whatever is in your body, ZYTO™ can ‘read’ the bio-energy pattern or wave, and then puts into a neat report form which can be emailed easily. The basic reports take about 5 minutes each and are included in all health consultations with Helen Bramow at Health for Life, LLC.
These are some common 5 minute BioScans from Zyto –
1 498 Food Sensitivities
2. Color Therapy
3. Nutrition Blood Chemistry Balance
4. Micronutrient Deficiencies (Vitamins and Minerals)
5. Advanced BioScan – reports all frequencies present – all chemicals, parasites, bacteria, vaccinations, insects, sensitivities, etc.
There is, however, a much more cummulative report (the Advanced Report/Scan) that read ‘every’ frequency in the body and it can take about 45 minutes to complete. For some people, this information is interesting, and/or they are quite ill with something like lyme and wants the information. Read more here Zyto Biotechnology
Contact Us Now!
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.